New World is a game that was released in 2016. It has been called “One of the most beautiful games ever made.”
Cinnamon is one of the numerous plants you’ll come across when exploring Aeternum in the New World. Cinnamon is a helpful component in the kitchen, just as it is in real life. Finding it, on the other hand, is a different matter, since you’ll need a lot of it if you’re leveling cookery or doing Town Project Board tasks. This article will show you where to locate Cinnamon in New World as well as an example path for farming it.
If you’re looking for Cinnamon in New World, make sure you have a sickle on hand and ready to harvest. While Cinnamon is readily available from any Trading Post that sells it, it is usually very expensive. As a result, your best option is to grow Cinnamon on your own, which just takes a little patience.
Check out our guides for Basil, Dill, Garlic, Ginger, Mint, Nutmeg, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Peppercorn, and more for additional information on where to get herbs.
Cinnamon: Where to Find It in the New World
Cinnamon can be found in Herb plants in the areas of First Light, Cutlass Keys, and Edengrove. Cinnamon, like all other herbs, is region-specific, so make sure you’re in the right zone before searching for it. Depending on your region, you’ll find lots of Hyssop, Dill, Parsley, Nutmeg, and Peppercorn when searching for Cinnamon.
Here’s a map that can help you locate Cinnamon in First Light:
Cinnamon can be found in Cutlass Keys through the following route:
It’s worth noting that you may only receive 0-2 Cinnamon each harvest. That means you can’t count on finding Cinnamon for every herb you choose. Be patient and keep going along the farm path; after a good farm session, you’ll have enough.
What is the purpose of cinnamon in the New World?
Cinnamon is a popular culinary spice in the New World, and it’s great in these dishes:
- For 25 minutes, increase your dexterity by 6 and your focus by 4.
- Braised Wolf Loin: For 35 minutes, increase Intelligence by 18 and Dexterity by 12.
- For 25 minutes, increase the minimum gear score while Jewelcrafting goods using Candied Melon.
- For 40 minutes, eat a carrot cake to boost your strength and constitution by 16.
- For 15 minutes, use common incense to increase resistance to all afflictions by 30.
- Cooked Melon: For 20 minutes, increase the minimum gear score while Jewelcrafting goods by 5.
- For 35 minutes, increase your dexterity by 18 and your strength by 12.
- Grilled Pork with Spiced Squash: For 30 minutes, increase focus by 12 and strength by 8.
- Grilled Wolf Loin with Seasoned Squash: For 35 minutes, increase Constitution by 18 and Strength by 12.
- Herb roasted potatoes – For 25 minutes, increase Mining Luck by 1400.
- Increase Strength by 24 and Focus by 16 for 40 minutes with Honey Roasted Ham.
- Melon Infusion: For 30 minutes, increase the minimum gear score while Jewelcrafting things by ten points.
- Pork Chops with Apple Sauce – For 25 minutes, increase the strength by ten percent.
- For 30 minutes, use powerful incense to increase resistance to all afflictions by 50 percent.
- Increase Intelligence by 18 and Focus by 12 for 35 minutes by eating salted ham with apple butter.
- Spice Stockpile – A amount of spice for the Stockpile of the town.
- Increase Constitution by 6 and Dexterity by 4 for 25 minutes with Spiced Melon Pie.
- Strong Incense: For 20 minutes, increase resistance to all Afflictions by 40.
- Sweet Fruit Trifle: When Jewelcrafting goods, increase the minimum gear score by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Weak Incense – For 10 minutes, increase resistance to all Afflictions by 20.
That’s everything there is to know about Cinnamon in New World, as well as some recipes that call for it. More useful instructions, builds, and information may be found in the New World area of our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to get Cinnamon in New World?
You can find Cinnamon in the New World.
How do you make cinnamon cinnamon wood?
You can use cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon wood, but this is not the traditional way. It is more likely that you would use cinnamon powder and water to make it.