Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is a one-on-one fighting game where players can choose from a number of Nickelodeon characters. Toph Beifong, the main protagonist in Avatar: The Last Airbender, is a playable character in this game and has an interesting moveset that requires some practice to master.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is a fighting game, and the characters in it are all from different Nickelodeon shows. The nickelodeon all star brawl characters guide will teach you how to play Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Toph, the blind badass earthbender, is a top-tier character in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, inflicting damage to all her opponents. Toph is someone you should master in the game because of her powerful recovery skills and great combo potential. The following is a list of her movements.
Attacks from the light (L)
Toph’s light strikes are very quick, and her combinations may be quite powerful. To make some frantic blows, follow the steps below.
- A fast forward rising knee that does 5% damage is the standard light attack.
- The down light assault is a very effective rock slide. You may start a combination with an opponent who has a low percentage. To deal an 18 percent combo, go L, down L, and then L. You may possibly be able to finish with a down powerful strike that does 39 percent to 42 percent damage. The rock slide assault alone is responsible for 8% of the damage.
- Toph uses her prize belt as a weapon in the uplight assault. It may be useful for juggling opponents as well as an uppercut move into air strikes. This deals 8% of the damage.
- Except for her down strike, her air light assaults are extremely similar. It may be used to spike, although landing is difficult because to the speed of the move. The basic light strike in the air has a longer range and does slightly more damage (9%) than it does on the ground.
Attacks that are very powerful
In Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Toph’s powerful assaults are her most valuable attribute. Because they have so much range and utility, she can easily take off opponents.
- Her main powerful strike is an earth tsunami that may launch opponents into space. Depending on the circumstances, it may range from 7 to 15%.
- Her powerful strike is a clay warrior created from the earth. The duration of the motion is determined by how long you hold the button. With spurts of dirt on the ground, you can watch its course on the stage. According to our research, it performs at a rate of 6 to 24 percent. We think that hitting your opponent with the head of the statue while they are in the air does more harm.
- The most lethal technique in Toph’s repertoire is her down powerful strike. A stone bridge falls from the sky over her opponent, doing 21% damage. It takes longer to execute than other attacks, but it may be a deadly method to knock out other Nicktoons. If you can time it just so, it may also be used as a spiking tool.
- Toph may also perform a dashing powerful strike that uses her earthbending to drive a fist. It’s a lightning-fast move that may send your opponent fleeing.
- Finally, Toph’s powerful air strike is a spinning kick that does 13% damage but has low knockback potential. It’s also time-consuming to execute. We like to use the champion belt since it is easier to juggle with.
Her unique talents
Her specialties are mostly utilized for getting back to the stage, but she also has a fantastic projectile in her arsenal.
- The basic special flings a rock in the direction of Aang or another Nicktoon. Simply touch it for a tiny rock, or hold the special button to build it up. It’s finished when the rock has taken on its final form. After the build-up, unleash the rock by just pressing the special button, like Samus did in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It does 14% damage and may send your opponent flying at high percentages.
- Her down special is a powerful ai flip with the iron boot, which may be a fantastic knockback tool if landed. It does around 10% damage, but don’t use it near a cliff since you won’t be able to recover.
- With the assistance of a boulder, she leaps into the air for her up special. It’s a good recovery option, but it’s much better for edgeguarding. Others will be unable to grasp the ledge since the rock covers such a large area in the air. It also has a small spike. For the greatest recovery in the game, combine it with the following special.
- In the air, her down special builds a rock platform. This will keep her out of trouble if her up recovery isn’t enough to bring her back on stage. It only lasts about 20 seconds, so don’t get too attached to it. When you combine this with the up special, you can ensure Toph’s safety.
Toph is a character in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. She was released on August 9th, 2017, and can be unlocked by playing through the game. Reference: toph beifong.
- squid game
- powdered toast man
- the last airbender characters