The latest update for Rogue Legacy 2 is here, patch 0.7.1! This update brings a ton of new content and bug fixes to the game including some balance changes and a map editor that lets you make your own rooms! Check out all the details below in our official patch notes — be sure to let us know what you think of it on Twitter @FrogmindGames
Developer Cellar Door Games has released the newest update for their game Rogue Legacy. The patch includes a new difficulty option, rebalancing of bosses and achievements, additional fonts, improved performance on some platforms and more.
The “rogue legacy 2 status effects” is a patch released on the 20th of November. The update fixes some bugs and introduces new features.
Rogue Legacy 2 developer Cellar Door Games has released version 0.7.1, and we have the full list of changes for you to read. Patch 0.7.1 adds several gameplay tweaks and bug fixes, according to the official release notes. The Gunslinger boost and Rock Star nerf are two of the most prominent gameplay adjustments. In addition to these modifications, the new version includes other performance improvements in-game.
Unfortunately, gamers have been experiencing many in-game difficulties since the recent update. These problems should be resolved with today’s 0.7.1 patch. The developer did not provide any information regarding the entire download file size.
Below is the whole changelog for the latest release.
Patch Notes for Rogue Legacy 2 Update 0.7.1
Changes/Additions to the Gameplay
- Makeshift Dynamite cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds for Gunslinger (Buff). Rather of restoring one dynamite charge at a time, it now recovers ALL of them (timer still starts the moment you use 1 dynamite).
- Skill Crit. bullets for Gunslinger (Buff) have been upgraded from the last 5 to the final 8.
- Damage scaling from 315 percent to 285 percent for Rock Star (Nerf).
- Echo’s Heirloom now has one extra instructional hint.
- The clue for getting to one of the new Scars has been improved.
- Scar Challenges no longer generate Dreamcatcher Relic.
- The decrease in Burden of Armor has been lowered from 2% to 1% every level.
- Emotional Dysregularity now affects all Mana-consuming skills, not just Spells.
- Changed the logic so that any on-hit bonuses are provided if the player is struck on the same frame as they Spin Kick anything.
- To increase reading, additional space was added to the Glossary items.
- Exploding Casket Syndrome-spawned potions now inflict hazard damage instead of opponent damage.
- Candy’s INT scaling was applied numerous times, which was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where reloading a save with 0 ammunition would fail to start the countdown, resulting in you being unable to recharge your ammo for a given hero for an extended period of time.
- Due to rounding, Resolve Loss was not always reporting the proper value.
- Fixed an issue where Magic Wand didn’t apply Charged to spells that cost Mana progressively over time, such as FlameBarrier.
- After revisiting the Two Lovers Scar, Enoch’s Void balls would not recast when mode-shifting was fixed.
- When adversaries were struck by a projectile, they were occasionally thrown back in the incorrect direction, which was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the final tick of damage was not always triggered by tick damage status effects.
- Spoon now bounces correctly when it hits snow crystals, which was a glitch.
- Synethesia was no longer appropriately positioned on projectiles due to a regression problem.
- When upgrading the Offshore Bank Gold Cap, an issue was fixed in which the Starting Gold Cap was not shown in the Skill Tree.
- When sprinting, the player got stuck on slopes due to a regression fault.
- Changed from a class with the Magic Wand to a new class with less Mana (easily done through Scar Challenges) no longer triggered the Charged benefit to the new class.
- On death, the aim indication on the Magic Wand vanishes.
- On death, Charon’s Scythe particle effects are no longer visible.
- Gonghead’s knockback protection was lowering when it used its Dash Attack due to a glitch.
- Fixed an issue where all stores displayed rounded down values for decimal percent figures (e.g. 2.5 percent was rounded down to 2 percent ). This only altered the player’s display, not the stat they were given.
- Text wrapping problem with Skill Tree entries has been resolved.
- Flying Hammer’s targeted assault grew in size after they were frozen, which was fixed.
- Fixed a long-standing fault in which Arena rooms might cause the world generation to desynchronize, resulting in a room mismatch that prevented the world from loading while teleporting between biomes.
- When changing out of Charon’s Scythe through Curio Shoppe, a crash fault was fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the Haunted Hallows’ Eve event finishing too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the damage increase from Rage Tincture remained active on Hephaestus’ Hammer after the player’s invincibility had worn out.
- The SFX that plays when you obtain a Charged status effect now only plays once instead of every time it refreshes.
- I tried to enhance the spoon’s bounce logic to lessen the chances of it rebounding back into its target and causing a double-hit. Because the ricochet is based on physics, it is unlikely to be fully addressed.
- Puritan now only attacks Zombies when they dig themselves out of the dirt.
- The Paranoid and Exploding Casket Syndrome qualities were not generating potions, which caused the game to soft-lock.
- Paranoid potion projectiles no longer inflicted no damage due to a glitch.
- “Ability Ready!” would show on every hit for some abilities due to a glitch.
- The Stew Talent would not go on cooldown until you exited and re-entered the game, which was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the new triple Orbiter hazards would kill the player instantaneously.
- The Scythe’s initial missile now always Skill Crits, regardless of the enemy’s health.
- The crash fault caused by returning to the Main Menu while standing on a magical platform has been fixed.
- Mimic Chests were able to double leap or launch attacks while in mid-air due to a regression fault.
- When Advanced/Expert Mimic Chests were aggroed, they didn’t dash attack at the player. This was fixed.
- Curio Shoppes no longer rerolls Fabled Weapons you’ve previously seen due to a glitch.
- Fixed an issue in which equipping any Burden resulted in an entirely different world construction, even though the seed was the same. Debugging seeds became difficult as a result of this.
- The Hallowe’en spiderweb decorations were playing chain sound effects due to a glitch.
- Fixed an issue where Axe Knight spin projectiles were not destroyed when the opponent was culled, allowing them to remain on top of the enemy indefinitely.
- There was a problem where you couldn’t cancel Flame Barrier if you didn’t have enough Mana to start it.
- If you had Exploding Casket Syndrome, Targets would drop explosive potions. This has been fixed.
- Fates’ Die was triggering through retaliatory damage and not resetting the kill counter, which was fixed.
- Closed the game immediately from the Docks produced a rare crash problem.
- Entering the Docks with the Synesthesia trait after dying in a room with an Orbiter or Windmill danger in a prior run with a character who also had Synesthesia fixed a long-standing crash fault.
- Exiting a Fairy Room before activating it, then returning to the room, activating it, and opening the Fairy Chest fixed a regression fault where the Fairy Rules were not marked as accomplished.
- (Third) Tried to address a crash problem that occurred when the app was closed while an enemy’s invincible status effect was active.
- A rare crash problem connected to entering a Scar challenge was attempted to be fixed.
- Charge-attacking with the Lancer caused glitchy white lines to emerge, which was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Mimic Chest poison coin particle effects appeared in the wrong places.
- Weapons were cutting through the backdrop of the Scar Complete screen due to a glitch.
- Fixed a bug in the merging room that led to a solid wall (again).
- For the Study’s hidden chamber, I fixed a typo in the title text.
- The position of the inverted teleporter has been fixed.
- Enemies would no longer spawn in a bugged room.
- Several prop bugs were fixed.
- SFXs had a few mixing difficulties that were fixed.
- Several text problems have been resolved.
The “rogue legacy 2 wiki” is a website that has the latest patch notes for the game. It also includes information on new features, changes, and bug fixes.
- rogue legacy 2 items
- rogue legacy 2 ng+
- rage tincture rogue legacy 2
- rogue legacy 2 skeleton key
- rogue legacy 2 vanguard banner