A complete guide to how to fix crashes, lag, and other performance issues in your games. The ultimate list of tips for overcoming these obstacles when building or testing a game on PC.
Dungeon Encounters, like any other PC game, is susceptible to occasional crashes, freezing, stuttering, lagging, and other performance difficulties. Despite the fact that creator Square Enix has been regularly issuing fresh updates to remedy these flaws in Dungeon Encounters, some players are still experiencing these vexing issues. So, in this tutorial, we’ll show you how to solve the game’s bugs using the approved techniques.
Resolve Crashing Issues
Driver incompatibility, antivirus, and even Steam client troubles are the most common causes of Dungeon Encounters crashes.
Check out the minimum system requirements for Dungeon Encounters.
- This is the first step you should take. Make sure your PC is up to the task of running Dungeon Encounters. You’re fine to proceed if your hardware satisfies the basic requirements. The entire system requirements may be found on the Dungeon Encounters shop page on Steam.
GPU Drivers Should Be Updated
- To run Dungeon Encounters, you must have the most recent driver installed. It might wreak havoc on the game if your GPU driver is too outdated. You may acquire the newest driver for your GPU by going to the website of your hardware vendor. Download and install IObit’s driver booster or Driver Easy, as per our advise. This program will download all available driver updates for you automatically. This also means you’ll obtain the most recent updates for any drivers that have been overlooked.
Ensure the fairness of the game
- There’s a potential that certain files in Dungeon Encounters were corrupted during the installation process. Crashing is almost often the consequence of a corrupted game file. Verify the game files of Dungeon Encounters by navigating to Steam > Library > right-clicking Dungeon Encounters and selecting Properties > Local Files tab > clicking the Verify integrity of game files… button to resolve this issue. Wait until the verification is finished before checking to see whether the crashing problems have been resolved.
Scan for Malware
- The vast majority of freshly installed games crash. If your computer is infected with malware, it’s possible that the spyware may erase your freshly installed Dungeon Encounters files. It is strongly advised that you install malware protection software on your computer. We’ve been using Malwarebytes for a long time at our house. All virus attempts to penetrate our computer have been stopped thus far.
Troubleshoot Performance Issues
Toggle between full-screen and windowed modes.
- We’re not sure why, but Fullscreen mode is quicker on certain PCs than Windowed mode. Switch back to Windowed mode if Fullscreen mode does not cure the latency and poor FPS.
VSync should be turned off.
- While removing Vsync might result in screen tearing, it can also improve framerate on mid- to low-end PCs. This will assist you in increasing your FPS while playing the game. You may also turn off Vsync using graphics control panels like Nvidia Control Panel and AMD Control Panel.
Make dungeon encounters a top priority.
- While the Windows operating system normally balances all of the background activities and apps, some software is left behind. Setting the priority of Dungeon Encounters to High will increase the game’s FPS.
If you still have questions about Dungeon Encounters, you can contact official support or have a conversation in the Steam community area for Dungeon Encounters.