It’s that time again, folks! Time for another season of figure fantasy to get underway. This is the eighth article in a series analyzing the current state of competitive play with teams and players as they enter into the new year ahead.
Don’t forget to check out our other content: January: Tier List, February: Team Comps (February 2020), March: Tier List, etc.
With our tier ranking and squad composition guide, you can figure out who the greatest troops in Figure Fantasy are.
In Figure Fantasy, a figurine-collection game, players will spend their time constructing a formidable squad capable of clearing content quickly. With so many troops to select from, inexperienced gamers may find it difficult to keep track of everything. Our Figure Fantasy tier ranking will help you figure out which troops are the best and who should be on your squad.
Because the Figure Fantasy tier list includes an aggregate rating of each character, you may not want to construct a team entirely of top-rated characters. Some units have nice synergy with others, and we’ll go over that in more detail in the section below about team building. There are five types of figurines in Figure Fantasy:
- Melee damage is dealt by Vanguard. -dealers
- Militiaman — Deals ranged damage -dealers
- Helper – Support troops with the ability to heal.
- Defenders are frontline and damage-absorbent tanks.
- Specialist — Combination damage-dealing and support troops
Remember to check out our Figure Fantasy cheat codes for in-game bonuses!
List of Fantasy Tiers:
Fantasy Defender Figure
- Megan, Khrusos, Ayane Okada, and Izumi are in the S-Tier.
- Astaroth, Vasily, Sanada Yukimura, Astaroth, Vasily, Sanada Yukimura, Astaroth, Vasily, Sanada Yukimura, Astaroth, Vasily
- Ricco, Yuki, Sapphire, and Gweneira are in the B-tier.
- Daylight Cat, Pineapple Bear, C-Tier
Fantasy Vanguard Figure
- Yoko Kasumi, Yuina Mizuki, Kizuna Al (S-Tier)
- Alfred, Yamazaki, Zhao Yun, Rin, Date Masamune (A-Tier)
- Yuna, Suzumi, Midori, and Mizusaki (B-Tier)
- Midnight Cat, Plain Milk, Chainsaw Bear, and Grumpy Bear are all on the C-tier.
Figure of a Fantasy Militiaman
- S-Tier – Kamille, Zarola, Vazorwyn, Lu Bu, Yolanda, Hinohara Ai, S-Tier – Kamille, Zarola, Vazorwyn, Lu Bu, Yolanda, Hinohara Ai, S-Tier
- Rie, Ryoma Kurata, Kris, Karan, and Loris are in the A-tier.
- Ophelia, Hiroshi, B-Tier
- Lemon Tea, Punk Kid, C-Tier
Specialist in Figure Fantasy
- Harriet, Ihrendts Ember, Raphael, Cao Cao, Vivian – S-Tier
- Irina, Sani, Osuke Okada, and Kazue Iwata (A-Tier)
- Akechi Mitsuhide, Evita, Akechi Mitsuhide, Akechi Mitsuhide, Akechi Mitsuhide, Akechi Mit
- Kaki, Coffee Milk, and Mecha Chariot are all on the C-tier.
Fantasy Assist Figure
- Zephyr, Eikzia, and Zhuge Liang – S-Tier
- Mako, Zhou Yu, and Ume Mizuno (A-Tier)
- Aoi, Sakura, B-Tier
- Naughty Bunny, Mecha Bunny, Hip-Hop Kid – C-Tier
Comps for fantasy teams
Right now, these are the greatest Figure Fantasy team combinations:
- Yuki, Kazue Iwata, Ume Mizuno, Karan, and Alfred are among the free-to-play characters.
- Kris, Sapphire, Ume Mizuno, Yuki, and Midori are single-target characters.
- Minakami, Suzumi, Evita, Sapphire, Mizusaki – Summoner shield
In Figure Fantasy, the free-to-play squad is a simple F2P team that may be used on most levels. If you’re not sure what to concentrate on, try putting it together early. Overall, since Yuki and Ume Mizuno have strong synergy, you can overcome much of the narrative mode by deploying them with pretty much any other figure.
There are a plethora of alternative team compositions that may be used, but here are a few options that work well. Make sure to go over all of the character talents to see what works best for you. There are several options! This Figure Fantasy tier chart and squad composition guide should get you started.
Watch This Video-